- Call the school (845) 297-5600 or email our Admissions Coordinator, Karen Teich at email@example.com to schedule a tour or attend an information session.
- Our tuition system includes an aid opportunity. Please visit our Tuition Aid Program page if you are interested in filing for aid.
- Arrange an initial student visit. Pre-K children visit the Downstairs from 8:45-10:00, while older students visit the Upstairs 8:30-1 (in the class of their current age grouping). All prospective students visit twice. These visits give us an opportunity to see your child in a social and academic setting, and allow your child to experience Randolph School. This process helps the student, parents, and teachers to ascertain the child's comfort and compatibility with our educational program and make sure that it is a good fit for all.
- Parents should submit the Release of Educational Information to their child’s current school or daycare provider, authorizing the child’s school records to be forwarded to Randolph.
- The Admissions Committee meets to consider applications.
- A contract will be sent to parents. Once the contract is signed and the 10% deposit is paid, your child is enrolled.
_____ Parent Visit
_____ Submit financial statements
_____ Child’s Visit
_____ Child’s Second Visit
_____ Prior School Records
The Randolph School does not discriminate in employment, enrollment, or in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid, and athletic and other programs on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, physical characteristics, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.